Integral YogaA tantric system that focuses on physical, mental and spiritual development, and caters to people at any/all levels.
- Asanas : dynamic and static sequential exercises/postures to improve strength, endurance and flexibility
- Pranayama : breathing techniques to increase the lung capacity
- Kriyas : ancient techniques for purifying the Nadis (energy channels)
- Mudras / Bandhas : exercises and methods to sublimate the energy and awaken the Kundalini
- Pratyahara / Dharana : relaxation of body in order to achieve full concentration during meditation
No previous experience is required. Its approach is accessible to anyone and to all levels.
I am Niréas.
Yoga conquered me after a journey of self-awareness in India.
After having collected self-experience by attending yoga and meditation
courses* and TTC's (Yoga Teachers Training Course), Integral Yoga
captivated his interest and attention because of the way it combined
self-development with spiritual upliftment.
For over 10 years I give Yoga classes and lead Yoga Workshops and TTCs in Europe, India.
I would be delighted to become your teacher.
- (2022) : 4 week Integral Yoga Training, Sivananda Ashram, Kerala
- (2018) : 900 hours TTC, The Yoga Institute, Mumbai
- (2015) : 4 months Yogic Studies, Bihar School of Yoga, Munger
- (2013) : 6 months Yoga and meditation throughout India
- (2011) : 200 hours TTC, Association for Yoga and Meditation, Rishikesh
- (2011) : 4 weeks Hatha Yoga, Sivananda Ashram, Kerala