6 Day into the Green Yoga Retreat
6 Jours Retraite de Yoga en Mode Nature
(lire en français)
8 - 13 JULY
23 - 28 SEPTEMBER
6 days / 5 nights
from € 786
Yoga instructions in : English
Organizer speaks : French, German, Greek, Spanish
Maximum participants : 10
Airport transfer included : Corfu International Airport (CFU)
The House by the Lake
490 84 Corfu
INTRODUCTIONTake the opportunity to get recharged with the power of the Corfiot Energy.
A retreat based on Integral Yoga, a tantric system which includes around 5 hours of yoga practices daily, in a hidden house set amidst lush vegetation, only 1 km from the beach. The practices aim to introduce and bring you deeper into the ancient techniques of Yoga. A spiritual journey for awareness and equilibrium that will accompany you during this yoga vacation and beyond!
Led by Nireas -a very experienced yoga teacher- you will practice for two hours, twice a day, dynamic and static postures (Asanas) to strengthen body and mind, breathing exercises (Pranayama) to channelize the energy and meditation techniques (Pratyahara) to guide you to the path of awareness.
The retreat place, situated in a yard of Mediterranean and citrus trees, is located in one of the most beautiful settings in the south-west of Corfu, just 800 meters from the Korissia lake (the largest lake on the island and a "Natura 2000" protected area) and only 1 kilometre from the beach.
You will be spoiled by the peaceful environment and with every breath you take, you will absorb the atmosphere of the surrounding nature and sea.
- Daily meditation session
- 2 hour yoga sessions, twice a day
- Understanding the power of Kumbhaka
- Use of Bandhas, Mudras, and Kriyas to sublimate the energy
- Morning Kriyas to purify the internal body
- 2 home-made vegetarian meals daily
- 5 nights accommodation
- Airport transport
The "House by the Lake" is located within a magnificent environment, 28 kilometres south-west of Kerkyra town (the capital of Corfu), 800 meters from Korissia Lake and 1 kilometre away from the Halikounas beach.
Although it is only 1 kilometre from the beach, the venue is set amidst lush vegetation combining Mediterranean and citrus trees. It offers peace and tranquillity; essential ingredients to relax and enjoy your yoga holiday away from the hustle and bustle of daily life.
The 100 square meter house is built on a 4-acre land providing total privacy. It consists of 3 bedrooms, a living-dining room, a fully equipped kitchen, an indoor bathroom, an extra outdoor shower and a large perimetrical veranda to share. Should you need extra privacy, small bungalows are also available within walking distance from the house at extra cost or allow you to bring your own tent in the housing field under the trees. Please contact Nireas for more information.
The area is ideal for both adventure lovers and serenity seekers. It is suitable for sports activities, such as kite surfing and horse riding, as well as hiking, nature exploring and meditation within the forest.
PROGRAMThis retreat gives you a full six-day immersion into Integral Yoga, including daily purification actions called Kriyas or Shatkarmas. You will receive guidance from Nireas, into ancient Tantric techniques.
There will be around five hours of practical classes each day. The two-hour yoga classes twice a day will include Asanas (yoga poses), Pranayamas (breathing techniques), Kriyas (purification techniques), and Yoga Nidra (deep meditations). This retreat will include full instructions on practices as well as question and answer sessions in the evening (Satsang) to deepen your understanding and knowledge of traditional yoga.
The detox consists of daily Shatkarmas and an optional short intestine cleansing, known as Laghoo Shanka Prakshalana on the last day of the retreat.
Between the two yoga sessions, there is ample time to enjoy and discover the beach and the wonderful local neighbouring, or surrender to a private Shamanic Healing session. If interested, there is the possibility to organize excursions to discover the magnificent treasures of the island (such as Kanoni and Pontikonisi, Achillion Palace, Old Fortress, etc.).
The benefits of this six-day experience is to completely purify internally, strengthen the physical body, feel the sublimation of energy (Kundalini), discover and overcome fears, obsessions, or past traumas, as well as reach a completely relaxed and meditative state of mind.
- 07:00 - 07:30 Morning Kriyas
- 07:30 - 07:45 Light breakfast (coffee, tea, fruit)
- 08:00 - 10:00 Yoga class (Asana, Kumbhaka, Bandhas, Mudras)
- 10:00 - 12:00 Brunch
- 12:00 - 16:30 Free time, beach, or excursion
- 17:00 - 19:00 Yoga class (Asana, Pranayama, and Yoga Nidra)
- 19:30 - 20:30 Dinner
- 20:30 - 21:00 Satsang
Should participants be interested, some Beach Yoga sessions could take place as the beach is walking distance from the house.
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
Yoga conquered Nireas after a journey of self-awareness in India.
Find more about Nireas here
- Enjoy one of the most beautiful sunsets of the island
- There are no lifeguards on the beach. Days of high winds it is advised to visit other beaches
- If you prefer the "NON-organized" side of the beach, think to equip yourself with an umbrella and water
- Mobile network coverage is available all over the beach
- Avoid parking in the dunes, unless you have a jeep
THINGS TO DO (optional)
What to do during free time:
- Chill out in the garden
- Hiking in the cedar forest
- Go to the beach
- Excursion to local sites
- Water sport activities
- Hors riding
- Massage in your room by a professional
- Shamanic Healing session
THINGS TO DO WITH EXTRA PAYMENT (optional)
- Massage and Healing by professionals:
Theta healing (60 EUR)
Bowen (60 EUR)
Therapeutic massage (80 EUR for 60 minutes)
Sports massage (70 EUR for 60 minutes)
Relaxation massage (60 EUR for 60 minutes)
Craniosacral Therapy (60 EUR)
Riki (60 EUR)
- Kite surfing (practising / learning)
- Horse riding
- Airport transport
- 2-hour yoga session, twice a day
- Meditation session daily
- Morning Kriyas
- Laghoo Shankapraksalana (optional)
- Shamanic healing (optional)
- Excursions (optional)
- 5 nights accommodation
- Vegetarian brunch and dinner
INCLUDED EXCURSIONS (Suggestions)
If interested, there is a possibility to organize excursions to discover the magnificent treasures of the island, such as:
- Kerkyra (the old town)
- Old Fortress Kanoni and Pontikonisi (the Mouse Island)
- Achillion Palace
- Paleokastritsa Beach and Angelokastro Castle
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Taxis, Bus tickets
- Museum tickets
HOW TO GET THERE
Besides Corfu International Airport (CFU) other Airports can also be used to arrive at the retreat, combining buses, ferries and/or taxis, such as Thessaloniki International Airport (SKG) and Zakynthos International Airport (ZTH).
Rent a car
By renting a car from the Airport of your arrival you will reach the retreat place much faster and you will always be independent.
AVAILABILITY / FEES
- JULY 8 - 13, 2020 : twin rooms - shared bathroom : € 816 per person
- SEPTEMBER 23 - 28, 2020 : twin rooms - shared bathroom : € 786 per person
- A reservation requires a deposit of 30% of the total price.
- The deposit is fully refundable if the booking is cancelled up to 30 days before the arrival date.
- The rest of the payment should be paid before departure.
+33 (0) 7 68 28 78 08