February 29 - March 7, 2020
September 12 to September 19, 2020
7 Days Luxury Yoga Retreat in Tragana (Peloponnese, Greece)
with Natassa & Nireas
7 Days Luxury Yoga Retreat
Villa The Olive Retreat
Tragana - Peloponnese
29 February to 7 March 2020
12-29 September 2020
Take the opportunity to get recharged with the power of the Messinian Energy.
A retreat based on Integral Yoga which includes 3 hours of yoga practises daily, in a hidden luxury villa with a stunning sea view, in
the middle of an olive yard.
The practices aim to introduce and bring you deeper into the ancient techniques of Yoga. A spiritual journey for awareness and
equilibrium that will accompany you during this yoga vacation and beyond!
Led by Natassa and Nireas — two very experienced yoga teachers — you will practice for 90 minutes twice per day dynamic and
static postures (Asanas) to strengthen body and mind, breathing exercises (Pranayama) to channelise the energy and meditation
techniques (Pratyahara) to guide you to the path of awareness.
The villa, situated in an olive yard of one acre with large sea views, decorated with private shadowed relaxing garden areas, flowers,
herbs and 250 olive trees, is located in one of the most beautiful settings in the renowned area of Pylos (Messinia, Greece). You will
be spoiled by the calm environment and with every breath you take, you will absorb the atmosphere of the surrounding nature and
* 5 days of Yoga sessions twice a day
* Daily meditation
* Understand the power of Kumbhaka (retention of the breath)
* Use Bandhas and Kriyas (energy locks) to sublimate the energy
* Experience a Shamanic Healing (optional)
* Relax and enjoy calmness and harmony
* Free time to discover the amazing Messinian surrounding
* 7 nights accommodation
Yoga instruction in: English
Spoken languages: English, French, German, Greek, Spanish
Maximum participants: 8
During your stay, you will be guided for 5 days by two master teachers into the ancient techniques of Yoga. You will be given full instructions on practices to deepen your understanding and knowledge of Yoga.
The day will start with a practice of asanas (postures) in a dynamic manner to build up endurance and flexibility for a fit body, and in a static manner to build up physical and mental strength. You will practice and master the techniques of Kumbhaka (retention of the breath), Kriyas and Bandhas (activating energy locks), and Pranayama (breathing exercises).
Additionally in the evening classes you will be led into the meditation techniques of Yoga Nidra, Bhairova, Nadabrahma, and Nada yoga.
Between the two yoga sessions, there is ample time to enjoy and discover the beach and the wonderful local neighboring, relaxing and read a book lying on the hammock, enjoy the huge pool sourounded of olive trees, or surrender to a private Shamanic Healing session.
There will be the option to organise excursions visiting the magnificent treasures around the area (such as Voidokoilia beach, Polilimnio waterfalls, Lagoon of Gialova, the archaeological site of Nestor's palace, Methoni castle, and the ancient theatre of Messini).
Enjoy preparing a meal in the amazing, professional-like villa’s
kitchen using local olive oil und ingredients, or use the option
to have a private professional Chef to prepare delicious local
and international dishes.
Wednesday is a free day, to completely relax, to enjoy the
region, to organise excursions or to chill out in the Villa.
The benefits of this retreat is to experience a healthy self,
physically and mentally, as well as to reach a completely
relaxed and meditative state of mind in the most amazing
places south Greece has to offer.
7:00 - 07:30 Light breakfast (coffee, tea, fruits)
08:00 - 09:30 Yoga class (asana, kumbhaka, pranayama )
10:00 - 11:00 Brunch
11:00 - 16:00 Free time (see options below)
16:00 - 17:30 Relaxing time
17:30 - 19:00 Yoga class (asana, pranayama, meditation)
19:00 - 20:00 Dinner
* There will be 5 days of two yoga sessions per day.
No class on arrival and departure day, and the fourth day of the retreat
WHAT TO DO DURING FREE TIME
* Chill by the pool
* Play Golf
* Go to the beach
* Excursion to local sites
* Massage in the villa by a professional
* Wine tasting in a local vineyard
* Shamanic Healing session
* Methoni Castle
* The famous "Voidokoilia" beach
* The ancient palace of King Nestor
* Polilimnio waterfalls
* The beautiful town of Pylos and the castle
* The lagoon of Gialova
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTORS
Yoga came to Natassa’s life when she asked from the universe
help to heal her life. Natassa started her spiritual journey when
she was 17 with reiki and different kinds of meditations.
7 years ago, yoga came into her life. Studying different methods
of yoga (Hatha, Raja, Ashtanga, and Kundalini) she realized
that her true nature was in Kriya yoga. Natassa believes that
you never know when and how enlightenment will come to you
and that's why she uses in her lessons not only Kriya but
additions from other styles also.
Yoga conquered Nireas after a journey of self-awareness in India.
Born in Greece, he left the country at his 17 to study IT in Germany. Very soon (he was 21) he discovered his love and ability to teach; from modern latin dances to Greek as a foreign language and computer applications, Nireas was travelling, learning and sharing knowledge.
It was only in 2011 when he quit his job in Cyprus as a 3D-product Designer and - following a friend’s advise - he discovered India and the ancient science of Yoga. From that moment on, he became conscious of what he wanted to do; nothing but practising, learning and spreading the knowledge of yoga.
After having collected self-experience by attending yoga and meditation courses (*) and TTC’s (Yoga Teacher Training Courses), Integral Yoga captivated his interest and attention because of the way it combined self-development with spiritual upliftment.
Nireas is a highly sought-after instructor and has taught numerous courses and workshops in India, Greece, France, UK. He speaks fluent English, French, German, Spanish and Greek.
(2018) : 900 hours TTC, The Yoga Institute, Mumbai
(2015) : 4 months Yogic Studies, Bihar School of Yoga, Munger
(2013) : 6 months Yoga and meditation throughout India
(2011) : 200 hours TTC, Association for Yoga and Meditation, Rishikesh
(2011) : 4 weeks Hatha Yoga, Sivananda Ashram, Kerala
The choice of colours, the private atmosphere of each room and
the selection of furniture offers a pleasantly warm and cheerful
As soon as you get out of bed in the morning, your infinity pool,
next to your bedroom, offers itself for a refreshing dip.
In the evening after a relaxing moment in the Jacuzzi, enjoy a
dinner close to the external fireplace.
During midday heat or for afternoon siestas, the hammock awaits
you under the olive trees.
Enjoy your game of golf on the superb golf courses, Navarino
Dunes and Navarino Bay.
* Villa 300 m2 built on 2 levels on an acre of land 5 bedrooms. Featuring 4 master bedrooms + 1 staff room, sleeping 8 guests in total, with anatomical hypoallergenic top quality mattresses and pillows
* Air Conditioning/Heating in all bedrooms and in the entire villa
* Infinity Heated/Cooled Private Pool 12 x 5m, depth 1-2m
* BBQ Area
* Fully equipped open kitchen with dishwasher, fridge, freezer and induction stove, microwave oven, oven, espresso machine, breakfast bar, etc.
* Large shaded terraces : at poolside + at back of the villa
* Comfortable living room & dining room, XL TV screen, self turning central fire place, subtle but comfortable decor, with wide sliding doors windows to pool area and outside lounge & dining area.
* External covered lounge with fireplace, dining area for 8 persons and Sun beds
* Nature surrounded hidden, but with sea views, Jacuzzi for 4 persons
* External private showers for two
* Fully equipped staff kitchen with fridges, freezers, microwave, ice machine, stove, oven and steamer
* Additional WC in close proximity to common areas
* Wireless internet access, sound system, satellite TV with 750 channels
* Laundry Room with washing machine, iron and ironing press, garment steamer
* External sitting and relaxing garden areas developed on different levels of the property
* Private covered external parking space for 2 cars
* Small Pets allowed with prior notice
* Children's Tree House
* Gated property
Hidden luxury villa in Tragana Village, in the middle of an 10.000m2 olive yard, with great sea views, unspoilt wonderful beaches, located in one of the most beautiful settings in the renowned area of Pylos.
Around Tragana you will find beautiful sandy beaches waterfalls and hiking trails. Lagouvardos beach, Mati (Koa beach) and Voidokoilia. Costa Navarino, Costa Navarino Golf, and its extensive range of restaurants, the Romanos beach, the bay of Navarino with animated Gialova beach front, the beautiful town of Pylos are just at a short distance away and ideal for an evening walk.
Other points of interest around Tragana :
* Methoni castle
* Voidokoilia beach
* Ancient palace of King Nestor
* Polilimnio waterfalls
* Town of Pylos and castle
* Lagoon of Gialova
HOW TO GO THERE
Kalamata International Airport
40 km – 45 min drive
Transfer not included
Athens International Airport
300 km – 3 h 30 min drive
Transfer not included
7 days / 7 nights / 5 days of Yoga
FEBRUARY 29 to MARCH 7, 2020
Arrival: Saturday February 29, 2020 (check-in 5pm)
Departure: Saturday March 7, 2020 (check-out 10am)
1 person in a share room (twin or double) : € 1.595
1 person in a single room : € 2.010
SEPTEMBER 12 to SEPTEMBER 29, 2020
Arrival: Saturday September 12, 2020 (check-in 5pm)
Departure: Saturday September 19, 2020 (check-out 10am)
1 person in a share room (twin or double) : € 1.865
1 person in a single room : € 2.375
WHAT IS INCLUDED
* 5 days of yoga and meditation
* 3 hours of yoga classes per day
* 2 yoga classes per day
* Daily meditation classes
* One day off
* Shamanic healing (optional - one free private session per person)
* Free use of the Villa's facilities (kitchen, pool, BBQ)
* Yoga Mats (feel free to bring your own)
* Daily tidying up the villa and a mid week cleaning
* Beach towels
* Coffee, assortments of tea, lemons, water, sugar, milk
* 7 nights accommodation
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
* Transfer from and to Airport
* Tickets for archaeological sites
* Excursions around the area
THINGS TO DO AT EXTRA COST
* Transfer from and to the airport
* Preparing brunch & light dinner by a professional cook : 250 euro per day
(This is the chef’s fee only, all F&B purchases are paid extra by the
* Organising excursions around the area
* Wine tasting in a local vineyard
* Massage by a professional in the Villa
* Pool heating : 400 euro per week
* Jacuzzi use : 130 euro per week
* A reservation requires a deposit of 20% of the total price (non refundable in case of a cancellation).
* Full amount 80% to be paid up to 30 days before arrival. The amount is non refundable in case of a cancellation less than 29 days of arrival date.
Natassa & Nireas
your Yoga Instructors