Yoga conquered Nireas after a journey of self-awareness in India.
Born in Greece, he left the country at his 17 to study IT in Germany. Very soon (he was 21) he discovered his love and ability to teach; from modern Latin dances to Greek as a foreign language and computer applications, Nireas was travelling, learning and sharing knowledge.
It was only in 2011 when he quit his job in Cyprus as a 3D-product Designer and - following a friend's advise - he discovered India and the ancient science of Yoga. From that moment on, he became conscious of what he wanted to do; nothing but practising, learning and spreading the knowledge of yoga.
After having collected self-experience by attending yoga and meditation courses* and TTC's (Yoga Teacher Training Courses), Integral Yoga captivated his interest and attention because of the way it combined self-development with spiritual upliftment.
Nireas is a highly sought-after instructor and has taught numerous courses and workshops in India, Greece, France, UK. He speaks fluent English, French, German, Spanish and Greek.
- (2018) : 900 hours TTC, The Yoga Institute, Mumbai
- (2015) : 4 months Yogic Studies, Bihar School of Yoga, Munger
- (2013) : 6 months Yoga and meditation throughout India
- (2011) : 200 hours TTC, Association for Yoga and Meditation, Rishikesh
- (2011) : 4 weeks Hatha Yoga, Sivananda Ashram, Kerala
Integral YogaA tantric yoga system that focuses on physical, mental and spiritual development, and caters to people at any/all levels.
- Asanas : dynamic and static sequential exercises/postures to improve strength, endurance and flexibility
- Pranayama : breathing techniques to increase the lung capacity
- Kriyas: ancient techniques for purifying the Nadis (energy channels)
- Mudras / Bandhas : exercises and methods to sublimate the energy and awaken the Kundalini
- Pratyahara / Dharana : relaxation of body in order to achieve full concentration during meditation
No previous experience is required. Its approach is accessible to anyone and to all levels.